Holy Family Reunion Message Wall
Post Message On Wall
- Margaret Berner Kelly
Fellow classmates, I had a wonderful time seeing everyone.
Hope to see you all at the Big 50 reunion.
God Bless and Take Care.
Love to All.
Peggy and George
June 9, 1996
- Phil Maher
- Bob Great photos thanks for sending the 1996 photo to me ..
Now the big question who can ID everyone ??????
- Louella M Deinzer
- I am interested in contacting past graduates from the eighth grade class of 1966
- Pat Walh
Great to see the pictures from the 40th! We are viewing them from our son Brian's house in Colorado Springs CO. Thank you for the group picture.
- kathy (mcdermott) coggins
- Still love the buffalo bills miss buffalo a lot.
have two grand childern and they keep me very happy.we had a lot of fun at the 40th reunion hope we have reunion soon
- PHIL MAHER
- Let me be the first to wish each and everyone of you MERRY CHRISTMAS,1996 AND HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!
- Mark A. Vingoe
- I'm looking for E-Mail info and addresses from class of 1963. Does Holy Family School have an E-Mail address? My wife and I are from the South Buffalo area, but now live in Alaska - would like to talk with some old classmates. Thanks
- Louella (Deinzer)Olson
- Merry Christmas to everyone from Holy Family and Buffalo. May God Bless Us All.
- I hope for peace in every country
and that people negotiate more instead of war.
and that we can live in hope and on a clean and peaceful
- Have fun and never forget each other you will always be one
- Jennifer Madigan
- I am a 1988 graduate .... from under the reign of Sister Jean Marie and Msgr. Brennen.
Lynn Kilcoyne was class president and was supposed to arrange our 10 year reunion!! It's been 13! What happened?
If anyone can be of help, please email me!
- Hi, my name is Carol. I used to go to the Holy Family in Kirky. Any one who went there from 1969 please email me.
- Jim Kuebler
- This is Jim Kuebler '77 of the Tifft St Kueblers (Bob, Mike, Dan, Pete, Joe, Kath, Fran, Jim, John & Paul). Any plans for a class of '77 reunion?
- Jim Banko
- It was a great 50th. I hope all had a super time.
God bless....and lets meet again
- Andrea Caldwell Arlotta
- I went to Holy family school from 1965-1968 I have no class pictures at all and would like to somehow get some if i can is there a company that has copies of lost school pictures Thnak you Andrea